Once live on an electronic health record (EHR) system, the entire health care team at a practice must become comfortable using their chose software to capture the 20 criteria used to demonstrate Meaningful Use. Our implementations work with providers and their staff members to:
- creating and follow a strategy for data collection.
- create and review reports used to document achievement of each measure.
- determine exclusions for Meaningful Use attainment.
- Stage 1 EHR Meaningful Use Specification Sheets for Eligible Professionals — interactive document to learn more about each of the core and menu set objectives used in the programs
- Meaningful Use attestation calculator — allows providers to test whether or not they would successfully demonstrate Meaningful Use for the EHR Incentive Programs