CHITREC makes it a priority to remain at the cutting edge of the industry as your partners in health IT. Join our webinars on hot topics ranging from Meaningful Use to quality improvement initiatives, including Patient-Centered Medical Home and population health, and beyond.
Browse recordings of past webinars.
Meaningful Use 2017–News Of Proposed Changes Webinar
June 27, 2017
Join Chicago Health IT Regional Extension Center (CHITREC) for an informative webinar with Janet Baxter, Meaningful Use (MU) Program Manager at the Alliance of Chicago as she discusses the MU requirements for 2017 with a focus on the Medicaid EHR incentive program.
Webinar agenda will include:
- Proposed changes for MU in 2017 and 2018 that could have an impact on how you report
- Increasing MU measure thresholds for patient engagement measures, such as secure messaging and patient portal access
- Stage 2 measures and what you’ll need for Stage 3, which is optional for 2017 but required for 2018
- Eligibility for the Merit-based Payment System (MIPS) with information on who should report to each program
- Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs) reporting period – 90 days or 365 days?
- Proposed reduction of available CQMs