Whether you’re a primary care provider or specialist, achieving Meaningful Use of electronic health records is a rigorous process. The good news is with careful planning and support, it is manageable and — if you ask our doctors — worthwhile.
CHITREC services are designed to to fit your needs and to start you off on the right foot — whether you have no EHR at all or you have been active for years. We conduct a customized analysis of your practice that will include a road map for getting to Meaningful Use and confirm your eligibility for Medicare or Medicaid incentive payments. Then, we work with you to execute each step using a combination of site education education and training, as well as appropriate tools and assessments to ensure your success.
We’ve divided our services into two categories: basic and advanced.
- Meaningful Use education
- EHR selection
- Implementation planning
- Workflow adjustment
- EHR training
- Conversion of Paper Charts
- Privacy & security
- Meaningful Use reporting (Dashboards)
- Registration & attestation
- Medicare & Medicaid registration
- Medicare demonstration of Meaningful Use
- AIU for Medicaid in Year One
- Medicaid demonstration of Meaningful Use