CMS is extending the submission date for 2015 QRDA data submission for the EHR reporting mechanism. Individual eligible professionals (EPs), PQRS group practices, qualified clinical data registries (QCDRs) and qualified EHR data submission vendors (DSVs) now have until March 11, 2016 to submit 2015 EHR data via QRDA.
A complete list of 2015 data submission time frames is below:
- EHR Direct or Data Submission Vendor (QRDA I or III) - 1/1/16 – 3/11/16
- Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QRDA III) - 1/1/16 – 3/11/16
- Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) Web Interface - 1/18/16 - 3/11/16
- Qualified Registries (Registry XML) - 1/1/16 - 3/31/16
- QCDRs (QCDR XML) - 1/1/16 - 3/31/16
Submission ends at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the end date listed. An Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) account with the “Submitter Role” is required for these PQRS data submission methods. Please see the EIDM System Toolkit for additional information.
Please know that maintenance is currently scheduled for the following time frames:
- 2/26/2016 at 8:00 p.m. ET – 2/29/2016 at 6:00 a.m. ET
- 3/11/2016 at 8:00 p.m. ET – 3/14/2016 at 6:00 a.m. ET
- 3/16/2016 at 8:00 p.m. ET – 3/21/2016 at 6:00 a.m. ET
The Physician and Other Health Care Professionals Quality Reporting Portal (Portal) may be unavailable during these times.
For questions, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk at 1-866-288-8912 or via email at [email protected] from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Central Time. Complete information about PQRS is available at http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/PQRS/index.html.