Where to start?
- Are you thinking about using an electronic health record (EHR)?
- Are you wondering if your EHR will meet new meaningful use requirements?
- Are you interested in getting paid as much as $63,750 per provider?
The purpose of CHITRECÂ is to help medical practices use electronic health information, meet meaningful use and qualify for incentive payments. Through a new federal grant, CHITREC has assembled a team of experts ready to assist you and your practice team. CHITREC is a partnership between Northwestern University, the Alliance of Chicago Community Health Services specifically serving the 606xx zip code region of Chicago.
Thinking about adopting an EHR?
- Did you know that an eligible provider may earn up to $63,750 in federal reimbursements if they achieve meaningful use on their EHR system?
- But did you know as many as 30% of EHR implementations fail due to insufficient planning and cost problems?
- And there almost 900 pages of the final rule document for meaningful use that detail nuances and options of qualifications?
Donâ€™t worry â€“ weâ€™ve read them all so we can help you walk through what is most important for you.
Click here for an informational flyer
CHITREC brings together a range of standard and individualized services and access to resources for HIT implementation.
Click here for details on CHITREC services
Are you ready to engage with CHITREC and begin the journey toward advanced health IT and meaningful use of EHRs?
Practice managers and/or lead physicians can now complete a Provider Profile Form to start working with CHITREC. This form will be used by CHITREC as an initial survey of the providersâ€™ current health IT status. Upon completion of the form CHITREC will contact the provider/practice to discuss how the regional extension center can help your organization.
Click here for the Practice Profile form.Â This form is used to pre-screen you for eligibility for CHITREC membership and the Meaningful Use program.
To start working on a customized resource and services solution, please complete theÂ Practice Profile FormÂ or contact us at: